Can you feel it? Summer is in the air! Everywhere you look, bold neon colors and spicy flavors are making their way to kitchen tables across the country. So fill up those margarita glasses and pull out the tortilla chips – it’s time for a little summer fiesta.
Here are some of our top picks for bringing a little Mexican flair to your tables this summer.
- Cast Iron Tortilla Press – IMUSA $19.99
- Get this recipe: Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
- Marimekko Oona Dessert Plates – Crate & Barrel $4.50
- Color Wheel Serving Tray – Target $11.99
- Warm Tone Glasses – Target $9.99 (set of 4)
- Colorful Ribbons Pitcher – Pier 1 $31.96
- Rick Bayless cookbook, “Fiesta a Rick’s” – $29.95
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
We’ve been craving the warmth of summer and we want to share some of our favorite products with you! One lucky Love & Homemade Recipes winner will receive a fiesta package from IMUSA featuring cloth tortilla warmers, molcajete, comal, tortila press, tortilla warmer, and multicolor salsa bowls.
Entries only accepted on this page. Facebook and Twitter entries do not count.
Giveaway will remain open until Wednesday, May 30th. 2012 at 12 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen at random, notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
Since we’re talking about summer fiestas, tell us what you like to serve with your fiesta party?