This is it. Sunday is the big game. The Green Bay Packers will walk out on to the field at Cowboy Stadium to take on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
With two top defenses, two great quarterbacks, and a lot of hair, these teams will scrape, bludgeon, and fight their way to a Super Bowl Championship. It’s going to be a nail biter.
While the boys are fighting on the football field, there’s a battle going on in the kitchens. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Kitchen Bowl 2011!
I’ve created two menus, each filled with recipes from Taste of Home contributors in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. Both menus are quite delicious, but only one can be Kitchen Bowl Champion.
Vote in the comments below for your favorite menu. Who will win? Wisconsin or Pennsylvania?
Green Bay Packers: Wisconsin
- Get this recipe: Mozzarella Sticks
- Get this recipe: Nacho Pizza
- Get this recipe: Homemade Barbecue Chips
- Get this recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Pittsburgh Steelers: Pennsylvania
- Get this recipe: Mini Phyllo Tacos
- Get this recipe: Bayou Burgers
- Get this recipe: Roasted Potato Salad
- Get this recipe: Makeover Oatmeal Bars
Vote for your favorite menu below! The winning state/team will be announced on Monday!
You Might Also Like